Your appointment is very important to the Andrea Bounds Beauty team. We are by appointment only and your appointment is reserved especially for you, we understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations. Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients miss the opportunity to receive services. Since the services are reserved for you personally, a Cancellation fee will apply. While booking you will be asked for a credit card to have on file.
- Less than 24 hour notice will result in a charge of a $35 cancellation fee will be billed to the credit card on file.
- No Show appointments will be charged 100% of the amount for the appointment on the credit card on file.
- We ask that our clients arrive promptly for their appointments - 5 minutes prior to the start of the appointment to ensure adequate time for their service.
- While there is no fee for late arrivals, we will not be able to extend your appointment time.
- Guests arriving over 15 minutes late may be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Guests arriving 30 minutes late or more will be required to reschedule their appointment.
- We do understand that things happen and will do our best to accommodate you. Please understand that your appointment may be rescheduled at our discretion. In the case of this event, the cancellation/rescheduling policy will come into effect.
- By booking an appointment you are confirming that you have read and understood our policies.
- We have a no refund policy on services completed at our salon.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges on any products or packages.
- Some items and prices are subject to change